The following facilities will be restricted from opening from midday local time 23 March 2020:
- Pubs, registered and licensed clubs (excluding bottle shops attached to these venues), hotels (excluding accommodation)
- Gyms and indoor sporting venues
- Cinemas, entertainment venues, casinos, and night clubs
- Restaurants and cafes will be restricted to takeaway and/or home delivery
- Religious gatherings, places of worship or funerals (in enclosed spaces and other than very small groups and where the 1 person per 4 square meter rule applies).
At Frankston & Cranbourne Toyota, we are committed to continuing to support and provide a service for our valued customers. During these uncertain times, a reliable vehicle is crucial to peace of mind. Our workshop team are here to help and continue to service our customers’ vehicles with the highest levels of sanitation.
Our staff are all following best practice hygiene standards, in the showroom, service center and workshop and all our cars and high touch surfaces are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
We are closely monitoring developments and following the guidance of public health and government authorities. We will keep you updated if anything changes.
We ask for your continued support during this difficult time and to look after yourselves and your families.
We are happy to answer any questions.
General Manager – Frankston & Cranbourne Toyota