At Frankston Toyota we take seriously our responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate and are committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and we will endeavour to encourage our employees and community to share our commitment.
Actions and Practices:
In order to achieve our environmental goals, Frankston Toyota has committed to the following actions and practices:
- Conduct all operations in accordance with legislation, government policies and planning approvals.
- Responsibly reduce negative effects on the environment by monitoring business performance and by balancing short and long term costs.
- Actively promote recycling internally and amongst our guests.
- Actively reduce our carbon footprint through internal policies.
- All employees will be made aware of the environmental policy and an appropriate level of training will be provided.
- Only use sustainable or recycled products where possible.
- Periodically review our existing procedures to identify opportunities to Reduce, Re-use and Recycle.